One of my "Stupice" tomato seedlings has lobed leaves...

...like a normal tomato variety. These are seeds that I saved last year, so it must have crossed with my Better Boy or Principe Borghese or Tiger Tom tomato. Better Boy was the closest other plant, so it might be an interesting cross. With my luck, it will inherit the worst traits of each and I'll get a small late tomato.
All the rest of the seedlings have potato leaves like they are supposed to.
Best regards, Bob
x-no-archive: yes

I bought Stupice seeds online, one seedling survived, it has "potato" leaves.
However, I saved seeds from some volunteer tomato plant next to the house, and have planted a few (now healthy seedlings). The parent plant was some sort of red grape tomato, but there's no telling what those seeds will turn into as it was planted near Park's Beefy Boy and a couple of other varieties.
I've heard that cross-pollination among plants of the domesticated tomato Lypersicon lycopersicum (Lycopersicon esculentum) is rare but not unheard of. More often, the plants are self-pollinating.
dkra