OK to use ammonia on edible plants.

Page 3 of 3
try www.winepress.us

Ah, there's a thought. I've made blackberry wine at least 3 decades ago and apparently (as I'm not a drinker and wouldn't know a good drink from a bad one) it was good. But to be relaistic, I dont' think I'll bother this year - I'm already 'over' the hard work of dealing with the harvest.

:-)) Mush! you northern hemisphere gardeners, Mush!
You are like fanatics who angle on artery corners in the rain for hours bearing attestant to their faith. They brainstorm that they are giving people the befalling to change their lives for the better, if in actuality all they are accomplishing is accepting wet. It's cocky indulgent and pointless.
--
darrennhow

Did someone leave the door open?
--
McGOWAN'S DRINKING GUIDE

Symptom Fault Action to be Taken

And it's just bloody stupid of you to post the comment above without any indication of to whom, or to what, you are replying/referring. But what can one expect from gardenbanter.......

Blackberry wine finished dry is one of my favorite wines. It compares favorably with the lighter bodied reds made from grapes.

<http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20100727/ARTICLES/100729523/1033/ne ws?Title=Grape-harvest-lagging>

(hats).
able to stamp out the arugula, but I can accommodate a certain amount of mustard to flavor the salads.

sitting in the shade on a warm day, but I need to drink my hawthorn and milk thistle teas (still part of the European Pharmacopoeia), and the dried stuff is not very alluring. The mint makes the experience more inviting. I could drink it straight, but I'm supposed to keep my fluid consumption down.

Here's hoping you antipodaleans have a good rest, stay warm, and can start planning your 2011 gardens.
OK, who's next? Tell us of your gardening hopes and dreams, your failures and successes, and how you plan on dealing with them this year. Don't be timid. What may seem to be a small thing to you, can be a big thing to someone else.
We got a gardening group to run here, so step on up and keep it going.
"All gardeners know better than other gardeners." - Chinese right? ;O)
--
- Billy
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in