OK to use ammonia on edible plants.

Reply to
Gunner

Ah, there's a thought. I've made blackberry wine at least 3 decades ago and apparently (as I'm not a drinker and wouldn't know a good drink from a bad one) it was good. But to be relaistic, I dont' think I'll bother this year - I'm already 'over' the hard work of dealing with the harvest.

:-)) Mush! you northern hemisphere gardeners, Mush!

Reply to
FarmI

Ah...

David Hare-Scott

You are like fanatics who angle on artery corners in the rain for hours bearing attestant to their faith. They brainstorm that they are giving people the befalling to change their lives for the better, if in actuality all they are accomplishing is accepting wet. It's cocky indulgent and pointless.

Reply to
darrennhow

Did someone leave the door open?

Reply to
Billy

And it's just bloody stupid of you to post the comment above without any indication of to whom, or to what, you are replying/referring. But what can one expect from gardenbanter.......

Reply to
FarmI

Blackberry wine finished dry is one of my favorite wines. It compares favorably with the lighter bodied reds made from grapes.

Reply to
Steve Peek

+1. Every time I prune my twit list, I regret it. Hopelessly optimistic, I guess; or, maybe, just unable to learn....
Reply to
Derald

Sure "it's safe for humans and pets", as long as they don't eat any! Oh they try to make it sound like a harmless mineral that somehow picks out molusks from all the other organisms. Read the small print! It's poison. Wild birds are the most likely to eat the bait, even if you follow the directions and sprinkle it under plants where it won't be noticed. The only way to "only harm slugs and snails" is to fence off your garden completely, sprinkle after dark, and sweep it all back up before dawn. you could pick them off yourself in less time

Reply to
cygnet