No Fruit Spray???

I have some apple trees at my new home that are very nice, but I do no
want the mess of rotting apples all over my yard. I was told years ag that there is some kind of spray you can apply that will stop th production of fruit. Is there any truth to this and if so what is i called and where do I find it. Thank
-- fawcett
fawcett wrote:

This might sound like a crazy idea, but did you know that some people keep the rotting apples out of the yard by EATING the apples first!
OK, if that idea doesn't work for you, maybe you could get some ideas here: http://www.hort.vt.edu/graduate/daward2/thinning.htm#Thinning%20Chemicals%20and
or here: http://www.montereylawngarden.com/pdf/fruit-eliminator.pdf
Steve