No dig gardens

Page 3 of 3
from snipped-for-privacy@smart.net (Dick Adams) contains these words:

No need; he used a method called lamping. (Also used for shooting foxes) The victims line themselves up to be shot.
Janet

In the States, we call it 'jacklighting'. It's used for shooting deer from the highway.
Dick
snipped-for-privacy@smart.net (Dick Adams) expounded:

Jacking deer is illegal in most if not all states.
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked

Shooting deer from your car is, or should be, illegal everywhere. Jacklighting is very dangerous. The only place I have heard of it being legal is in Florida, but only for registered members of recognized indian tribes.
After all is said and done, I have no sympathy for rabbits. Especially those who think my garden is a dinner table.
Dick
g'day maryc,
not sure if this part of the porocess would have helped you but with all our agrdens we create a weed barrier around the gardens by forming a border app' 1/2 a meter wide all around.
this is to help hold back any invasive types grasses from getting into the beds.
On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:53:31 +0000, Maryc
snipped With peace and brightest of blessings,
len
http://www.lensgarden.com.au /