New member - Chilli fan

Hi all
I have just signed up to this forum. Just wanted to say hi to all, and see if there are any chilli fans o this site.
I hae spent the last few months making and building a chilli website and business, and any feedback is welcome.
I would like to meet, anyone who is knowledgeable about capsicums, or anyonbody who just likes eating/ growing them.
I have added my website to my profile if anyone wants a look.
Cheers Pete
-- Peter Pepper