New member - Chilli fan

Hi all

I have just signed up to this forum. Just wanted to say hi to all, and see if there are any chilli fans o this site.

I hae spent the last few months making and building a chilli website and business, and any feedback is welcome.

I would like to meet, anyone who is knowledgeable about capsicums, or anyonbody who just likes eating/ growing them.

I have added my website to my profile if anyone wants a look.

Cheers Pete

-- Peter Pepper

Reply to
Peter Pepper