New garden

going to start a garden. I'm worrying about moles, stink bugs, and critters. I do want to instal cameras around house.
It's stink bug he'll right now. I read they would like my pine trees, oh boy. Will be making traps and sealing house, and experimenting.
I also am concerned I have allergy problem from them.
Also noticed wheel bugs are here, along with the stinkers. Don't fool with them. They sting.
Greg

I am thinking of buyin praying mantis eggs!!!!!
Greg