New Allotment & New Gardener

I have just taken over an allotment. All around my plot are productiv plots seemingly full of growing veg.

Can anyone give me advice on what my planting plan should be given th time of year? The soil - under the bolted brussels, 2' high grass an flowering poppies, is light and well drained.

Thank

- John Nas

John Nash

Have you posted this to uk.rec.gardening? The folk there are more likely to give you good climate-specific advice. Otherwise, I'd ask those with plots around you, and observe what they're doing. Gardners are very generous with advice. :-)

Reply to
Frogleg

You need to let people know, at least vaguely what part of the world that plot of ground occupies. '-) I glanced up and saw you're in the UK, so I know I am not going to be any help. Not *everyone* is savvy to country codes though. I don't know your climate, but other folks in the UK, or those who have lived there could be helpful. ;-)

Janice

Reply to
Janice