Need rain? Move to Texas

Another three plus inches this afternoon, my crowder peas are about eight feet long now. Tomatoes and peppers are about five feet tall. Probably have to fertilize if we get any sunshine any time soon, all this rain has probably run all the good stuff down to Willow Creek.

We are harvesting sweet peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc. daily.

George

Reply to
George Shirley

we could use some here, but i don't want to move down there. i hate AC as it is...

might need a kayak today, looks like more rains on the way.

i'll be doing the usual today, planting (onions and cucumbers (pickling and burpees)) and after a shower and a rest i'll get out and check the strawberries.

songbird

Reply to
songbird