need "Mammoth Red" rhubarb

Other than the description that it grows up to 5 feet tall and has red stalks, I haven't been able to find a source for "Mammoth Red" rhubarb plants anywhere.
I'm wondering if it has essentially gone extinct? After going over several search engines for an hour and a half, I couldn't find anything more than perhaps a dozen descriptions of the plant, mostly in variety lists.
Can anyone please help me find a source for these plants? I would really like to plant a row of them along my fence. Help!!!
Ohioguy wrote:

i looked around too, and didn't find any sources for it either.
i'm guessing that it is still out there. after all, how many people do you know who plant rhubarb who manage to get rid of it? :)
you just need to find someone who has it, who knows what it is, and then who knows you wants it (precious).
if i find some i'll let you know.
songbird
The UK has them check now for mine will let you know