Natural fungicide?

Does anyone have any experience with Serenade, the new natural fungicide? The active ingredient is Bacillus subtillis. It's supposed to eliminate many of the common fungal diseases in both the vegetable garden & orchard. A 32 ounce bottle makes 32 gallons & costs $20., Worth it? Many thanks, Steve
It is biological and therefore approved by pranic gardeners. It is not natural in the sense that it has to be cultured and processed. Here is some research on the the use B. subtillis in tomatoes. http://bioengr.ag.utk.edu/Extension/ExtProg/Vegetable/year/VegInitReport01/39effects_of_plant.htm There are several formulations of B. subtillis on the market. Serenade http://www.agraquest.com/products/serenade/index.html is one of them.
Thanks for the links! I'm going to try a bottle. Steve

http://bioengr.ag.utk.edu/Extension/ExtProg/Vegetable/year/VegInitReport01/39effects_of_plant.htm

I've been prescribed sulphur powder by the organic nurseries to eliminate fungal root rot. Water in well, wait two weeks, then introduce a balanced soil flora.
It worked.
--
Peace!
Om