Nancy's Pet

Little Nancy's Pet
Little Nancy was in the garden filling in a hole when her neighbor peered over the fence. Interested in what the little girl was up to, he politely asked, "What are you up to there, Nancy?" "My goldfish died," replied Nancy tearfully, without looking up, "and I've just buried him."
The neighbor was concerned, "That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?"
Nancy patted down the last heap of earth and then replied, "That's because he's inside your stupid cat."
snipped-for-privacy@ozonline.com.au writes:

LOL!!!
I'll be forwarding that to select individuals.
Glenna
snipped-for-privacy@pmug.org says...

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

snipped-for-privacy@fastmail.fm writes:

Just tell them we are very old children. <g>
Glenna