My Seed Order for 2005

I ordered my seeds last night, what fun!
Sausalito Tomato Solar Set Tomato Pepper Tennessee Cheese Pepper Paprika Supreme Hyb Tomato Giant Belgium Tomato Big Zac Hybrid Tomato Italian Pompeii Peppers, Habanero, Red & Orange Habanero Hot Pepper (Chocolate Long) Habanero Hot Pepper (Brown) Cabeza de Lagarto Hot Pepper (Large) Scotch Bonnet Hot Pepper (Red Large) Biker Billy Pepper Pepper Pasilla Bajio
Everything else I buy locally at the feed store.
The habs get started in early Feb so not much longer...
Happy Gardening 2005!
--
John!

*remove spamthis to email*
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:26:45 -0500, "GA Pinhead"
I'll be very interested to see how you make out with this one. I tried it two summers ago, and it was a *very* long season pepper. When it finally started putting out flowers, we had a cool, wet snap, and it dropped all the blossoms. I didn't get a single pepper off the bush.
Beautiful, healthy bush surrounded by other pepper plants who's branches were loaded with peppers, but I think it must have been more sensitive to the cool snap than most peppers.
Penelope

I'll let ya know. And I will start them a week or so earlier than the other habs.
John!