my lettuce finaly bolted.

My remaining lettuce finally bolted. So I pulled it out. Its been quite an experience this year with the lettuce. I did some sun shielding and learned a lot. I watered at night and bought quite a bit of time. I gave quite a bit away when it was nice. I burned out on salads so I couldn't eat it all.
Thanks again. To the group.
Now on to the main show, working the summer crops.
Diesel.

Mine has about two to three weeks left to go. More growing in the seed trays. I give a lot to the chickens, chickens love lettuce. One can get burned out and that is why variety is the spice of life. After the second batch of lettuce plays out, my head lettuces, broccoli and cabbages will start to come in.