My garden is not edible !

I lost all my teeth when I tried to bite my garden.

What can I do now?

Reply to
Gerry Lintonice

Silly boy! You have two options. 1) Get dentures! 2) Go for the toothless look, and gum your food; sticking to soft foods, of course! I can't imagine having to endure pablum and pudding for any length of time.

Next time, bite only the plants, or maybe animals, in your garden (make chocolate coated ants or grasshoppers, or roast up the little furbearers you might find - or use the latter as pet food if you're too squeemish to eat them yourself). Better yet, harvest and properly process the foods before biting them. ;-) Yellow and green beans are exquisite raw, but garlic is, IMHO, better diced and added to a stir fry or to a roast.

Cheers,

Ted

Reply to
Ted Byers

This person has trolled a number of newsgroups, posting appropriately silly things to elicit responses. It seems to have worked...

Gary Woods

For folks using Google groups - Has the "Report Abuse" button ever resulted in anything but a fom letter from Google for you?

When it first appeared I hoped that if enough people called a post spam it would be deleted from the archive but I have yet to see any spam post disappear. When it first appeared I hoped they would at least pull the accounts of gmail users who got enough complaints but I have yet to see any gmail poster go away. When it first appeared I hoped there would be some sort of form-letter process to trace an author back to their original ISP to complain to the right place but that's never happened either.

Even if all Google ever does with the complaints is to tabulate them for informational purposes it would be worth doing.

Reply to
Doug Freyburger

Well, as trolling goes, it seemed fairly innocent. I'd rather see silly puns than someone trying to sell me some magic pills to make me more virulent.

Mark

Reply to
mlowry3