My garden is near a nuclear power plant

Do you think I can eat the fruits and vegetables of my garden or will it cause cancer and mutations ?
I mean some of them are glowing oddly in the dark ...
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.se (Ralf Dieholt) wrote:

Move.
Or raise frogs to enter in jumping frog contests. Those cooling pond frogs tend to do well.

Don't worry about it. Nuke plants don't release any radioactive material. If you were near an old-style coal plant, you might have a problem. Nuke plants are clean, though.
Ray

It seems you over indulged already.
David
If you ever grow any 62# strawberries let us know<G>.
Ralf Dieholt wrote:

Ralf Dieholt wrote:

EIEI-D'oh!
Best regards, Bob
-- Homer:    If we learned one thing from "The Amazing Colossal Man" and "Grasshopperus," it's that radiation makes stuff grow real big, real fast. Marge:    But didn't Grasshopperus kill Chad Everett? Homer:    Only because he tried to *reason* with him.
I think you should select the veggies that do indeed glow in the dark, and transplant them along your front sidewalk and/or driveway. They'll serve a dual purpose in illuminating the walkway for your guests.. cutting down on potential lawsuits should they trip and fall. Of course, if they decide to munch on the glowing veggies, rather than use them for lighting.. they could sue also. So, I'd recommend you look in the yellow pages for a glow in the dark shark. (lawyer specializing in radioactive veggies, of course). Have a great day, lucy