my entire back yard is infested with mites!

I've never seen them this bad. They're all over my lawn, and they're all over my garden. I just don't think the little bottle of insecticidal soap that I have is going to cut it this year. What can I do?
Dawn

I think I'd go for the sevin dust......
--
Om.

Are you talking about spider mites?
Just spraying the yard with cold water from the hose would help. Have you looked into beneficial insects?
Penelope