My Allotments Wk27 Update

Hi all, despite the weather being dreadful of late as far as a Summe
goes most of the crops are enjoying it and the soft fruit harvests ar excellent, my last week has been spent picking them and preserving the as you can see in my latest update, regards Steve.
http://www.myallotments.co
-- PLOTTY
PLOTTY;802753 Wrote:

wow they are all looking lovely well done
-- vickip