My Allotments Wk25 Update

Hello all, just to let you know that I have posted my latest update, i
includes some information on the problem of manure being contaminate with a herbicide which is affecting allotments up and down the UK, hope this is not as serious as it appears to be, regards Steve.
http://www.myallotments.co
-- PLOTTY