My Allotments Wk 22 Update

"ego tripping" but due to the lack of posts today, I browsed your site. I was surprised that you were trolling for advertising. In 'Merica that usually means any integrity that you previously had is now subservient to those who pay the bills. Your definition of "Crop Rotation" is "not growing vegetables from the same family

2 years running on the same ground as this can lead to a build up of pests and diseases and also the depletion of nutrients in the soil". Impugned moral character aside, in your crop rotation section, under the heading of "roots" you say,"DO NOT MANURE, DO NOT LIME, RAKE IN GROWMORE 2 WEEKS BEFORE SOWING OR PLANTING. This would seem to imply that you still rely on fertilizers made from fossil fuels. No interest in "green manure"? Why not use manure? What about bio-mass and compost? You mentioned nothing about rotating crops with nitrogen fixing pulses.

You didn't give organic gardening advice. You gave indu$trial gardening advice. I doubt I will look again at your site as it seems it likely would be a waste of my time.

Reply to
Billy

Hello all, just to let you know that I have posted my latest update o

my progress at my allotments which I hope you continue to enjoy an find useful, regards Steve.

-- PLOTTY

Reply to
PLOTTY