My Allotments Week : 8 Update

Hi folks, just to let you all know that I've posted my latest updat
from my allotments, things are starting to get busy now with see sowings and plantings, regards Steve.
http://www.myallotments.co
-- PLOTTY
On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 18:44:55 +0000, PLOTTY wrote:

It would be useful if you said where you lived, I'm guessing that it's in the Southern Hemisphere, it's certainly not here in New England, we still have a couple of feet of snow on the ground.
General Schvantzkopf;776188 Wrote:

Hello General Schvantzkopf and thank you for your reply, my allotment are based in a town called Stourbridge which is in central Englan (UK), regards Steve
-- PLOTTY
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:37:10 +0000, PLOTTY wrote:

Isn't it winter there? I know that your winter's are much milder than ours but you can't be getting much sunlight this time of year and it still gets below freezing, I see that it's going to be 32F in Stourbridge on Thursday. How do you grow anything under those conditions?