My Allotments Week : 8 Update

Hi folks, just to let you all know that I've posted my latest updat

from my allotments, things are starting to get busy now with see sowings and plantings, regards Steve.

-- PLOTTY

Reply to
PLOTTY

the Southern Hemisphere, it's certainly not here in New England, we still have a couple of feet of snow on the ground.

Reply to
General Schvantzkopf

Hello General Schvantzkopf and thank you for your reply, my allotment are based in a town called Stourbridge which is in central Englan (UK), regards Steve

-- PLOTTY

Reply to
PLOTTY

Isn't it winter there? I know that your winter's are much milder than ours but you can't be getting much sunlight this time of year and it still gets below freezing, I see that it's going to be 32F in Stourbridge on Thursday. How do you grow anything under those conditions?

Reply to
General Schvantzkopf