My Allotments Website

Hi all I'm back after a lovely holiday with my latest update from m
allotments, thanks Steve.
http://www.myallotments.co
-- PLOTTY
Hi all just to let you know that I have added my latest update of m
allotments along with a slideshow of my Dhalias, next week I will hav my August Video for you to enjoy, regards Steve.
http://www.myallotments.co
-- PLOTTY
Steve,
How is the watering handled at your allotments?
-Tim