My Allotments Update Posted

Hi all, just to let you know that I have posted the latest update from my alloments, despite the time of year there is still plenty to do in preparation for next season, hope you enjoy it regards Steve.
http://www.myallotments.com
--
PLOTTY

Hello all, I don't know about you but I'm getting reaLly fed up with all the rain we are having, it just doesn't seem to have stopped this year for us gardener's, despite the conditions though I have managed to get some things done over the last two weeks and these are in my latest update which is now online, let's hope for something a bit drier soon, regards Steve.
http://www.myallotments.com
--
PLOTTY

Plotty,
I love your reports, especially now that I'm hobbled with leg problems and can't do much gardening myself.
Just wanted you to know that I've found a way to connect to your site effortlessly after several weeks of problems, thinking it was my anti-virus, spyware, firewall, etc. programs. I now just google "my allotments" and connect through google. Maybe that will help anyone else who may have had a problem.
Thanks again for the newsletter.
With envy,
Ken Kozak Walnut Creek, CA Sunset Zone 14 (80 degrees F and sunny today)