My Allotments 2008 Update

Hello all, I hope that you all had a great Christmas & New Year. Thi
week I return after a 2 month break with my 1st update of the yea which I hope you enjoy, regards Steve.
http://www.myallotments.co
-- PLOTTY
Excellent Plotty, Truly good job - wish mine was the same :-(
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 10:33:13 +0000, PLOTTY