Mushroom ID

Page 2 of 2
On 5/07/2014 6:29 AM, Steve Peek wrote:

I don't think I'd be trying even a small amount of an unkown fungi.
There have been multiple warning in the media here following the deaths that arose from eating the wrong sort of fungi that ingesting even a small amount of some of the more toxic fungi can cause major system damage.
The warnings might be over cautious but given that fungi death results from damage to the liver I take the warnings seriously. I'm rather fond of my liver. I think if I drank booze I'd probably be even more fond of it as I'd use it more than I currently do.