mushroom growing kits

Hello everybody, Can anybody out there tell me where i can get som
mushroom growing kits in the uk or Ireland any help would be ver welcome
-- liam mc carthy

shrooms at toptings dot com in the UK.
--
Om.

Steve
Just a little caution. I tried a mushroom kit one time and ended up wit
roaches. Had to fumigate my house.
liam mc carthy Wrote:

-- Maryc