Mulching in the herb garden

Hey guys, new to this forum, I thought I'd ask a question about mulching.
Recently I posted a vlog he http://tinyurl.com/cr7wbbj and if anyone can point me in the right direction/give me some advice then I would be really grateful :).
Thanks, Matt.
--
Allotment Time

In response to your "question" (ie, lame attempt to drive traffic to your blog by failing to actually ask a question) I'd suggest that you either learn to use the written word to ask questions, or stay the heck out of newsgroups.
Since you have failed both of those, 3 meters of shredded paper would be about right for mulching a deceptive fool's herb garden.
In article

Lol ;O)
--
Remember Rachel Corrie