Moving Raspberry canes

Hi,i am having to move some summer fruiting raspberry canes,before i move them ,should i prune the canes.They have had the previous fruiting wood cut back at the end of their fruiting season.
--
johnnyb

I would like to know the answer to this as well.
On Sat, 26 Jan 2013 20:15:07 +0000, johnnyb

I moved mine from a spot that became too shaded and they seemed to do fine. I moved them in the winter when dormant. They grow like weeds in my nasty clay soil.