Moving my Rhubarb

Hi

I have taken on an allotment this year and it's really starting to tak shape. I am slowly getting things to look how i want them after year' of the plot looking like a pile of rubble.

I would like to move my Rhubarb as it is right in the middle of m plot. We love Rhubarb but i would like to situate with the rest of th fruit so that i can make better use of the space it is currentl occupying.

Is it ok to move it? If so when and how?

Thank

-- mw80

Reply to
mw80

It's OK to move it or split it, but it should be done while dormant.

Reply to
Billy