more radishes than I can eat in salads

Does anyone have any uses for radishes, other than putting them in a garden salad? I grew more than my wife can eat in salads. Can you freeze them? BTW, I'm a novice gardner.
Robin
rlz wrote:

do you like saurkraut?
they can be shredded and treated just like cabbage (pretty much almost any brassica is good fermented).
songbird
rlz wrote:

They can be pickled in vinegar, salt and sugar to make a component of antipasto.
On Thursday, June 13, 2013 4:46:22 PM UTC-4, rlz wrote:

Sliced thin and baked as in chips according to our daughter MJ
On Thursday, June 13, 2013 4:46:22 PM UTC-4, rlz wrote:

Let them go to seed, then blanch and freeze the seed pods. They're great in stir fry.
rlz wrote:

Boiled, they make a pretty good soup.
Bob