more radishes than I can eat in salads

Does anyone have any uses for radishes, other than putting them in a garden salad? I grew more than my wife can eat in salads. Can you freeze them? BTW, I'm a novice gardner.

Robin

Reply to
rlz

do you like saurkraut?

they can be shredded and treated just like cabbage (pretty much almost any brassica is good fermented).

songbird

Reply to
songbird

They can be pickled in vinegar, salt and sugar to make a component of antipasto.

David Hare-Scott

Sliced thin and baked as in chips according to our daughter MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel

Let them go to seed, then blanch and freeze the seed pods. They're great in stir fry.

Reply to
Steve Peek

Boiled, they make a pretty good soup.

Bob