More beans

We started picking Romas on Sunday. Got enough for a meat then. Picked again on Monday afternoon and Wednesday morning. Today DH cut the beans to size and I canned most of them today. Got 8 1.5 pint jars with some left over. Looks like at least 2 more pickings. No more buying at the farmers market.
Now waiting for the shell beans to mature and dry.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills

Sounds great. What kind of shell beans do you grow? John