Monsanto's Gestapo Tactics in Rural Areas

And we sit here and talk about it like a bunch of ninnies. That'll fix it.
--
Dave

On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 21:00:13 -0500, "Dioclese" <NONE> wrote:

Oh ye of little faith.......
"Give me a place to stand and with a lever I will move the whole world." - Archimedes
How can one be sure that words may not move the world......
Charlie
<Charlie> wrote in message

My point being, if the information and evidence is there, talking, at one time or another is just dust in the wind. Need to act.
Irregardless the outcome of Monsanto, I believe a lifeform lineage should never be obliged as property to any owner or otherwise. Kinda like breeding dogs, then, patenting a specific new breed ad infinitum.
--
Dave

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 20:59:58 -0500, "Dioclese" <NONE> wrote:

And I thank you for the clarification, as I misconstrued your intent. One of the hazards of usenet.

Yep. We're on the same page, I just needed my readin' glasses and thinkin' cap.
Charlie
http://deltafarmpress.com/news/070903-Monsanto-Patent/