Momotaro tomato seed source LA?

Is there source of Momotaro tomato seed in the West Los Angeles area?
Bill
-- Ferme le Bush
x-no-archive: yes
Have you tried:
http://www.tomatogrowers.com (Tomato Growers Supply Co.) http://www.kitazawaseed.com (Kitazawa Seed Co.)
Both carry Momotaro. I know my local Longs Drugs garden center has a Kitazawa seed rack, perhaps you could check at a Longs garden center first.
Tomato Growers Supply ships pretty quickly, if you want to order by mail.
-- dkra