minimum pot size for chili plants

http://www.hemorrhoid-treatment.info/is-cayenne-pepper-an-effective-hemorrhoids-cure.html
;-)
Charlie

http://www.hemorrhoid-treatment.info/is-cayenne-pepper-an-effective-hemorrhoids-cure.html
Ya GOTTA be kidding, right??? hehe
Tim

Takes "the burning and itching of ...." to another level, no?
Charlie

Aw Charlie, you gettin' me all puckered up.
--

- Billy
<Charlie> wrote in message wrote:

http://www.hemorrhoid-treatment.info/is-cayenne-pepper-an-effective-hemorrhoids-cure.html
I'll pass, thank you just the same. "Honey, where's the Preperation H?"

You mean burn them right off.
--

- Billy

Hell yes. You the man. Wish you didn't have to piggyback on Nancy's response to respond to me though. Again, what is the sweetpepper thing and what do you use it in?
--
Dave
April 16th, 2009 Day 1 post Tea Party.
"Dioclese" <NONE> wrote:

Well Daffy Dave seems to be everywhere tonight. He seems to think that the lunatic fringe are the only people worried about the economy and where Obama is leading us. Problem is that it wouldn't do anyone any good to be associated with a Bushite, who brought us to the party. Dave is obviously going to be hysterical for a few days. Don't forget to water your plants Dave. Maybe they would like to hear your opinions;O)
--

- Billy

Meaningless, demeaning, and baseless criticism all in a few sentences. The way of BOTH current political parties. You should be proud. If you smelled something polical party oriented, wrong. We the people...
--
Dave
April 16th, 2009 Day 1 post Tea Party.
Dioclese;839188 Wrote:

Some interesting advice on this thread.
if its true that capsaicin helps reduce heart disease and strokes, I am laughing as i eat a LOT of hot food ;)
the sweet peppers usually i would use in salads, sandwiches, chinese food and sometimes (rarely) stuffed and roasted in the oven.
the hotter chilis i use in sandwiches, pickles/chutney, most of my cooking .......
and games of chance or arcade games on my arcade machine where penalties for losing include vodka shots, chilis etc
yes i am a child at heart!.
--
bigmike20vt

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:18:49 +0100, bigmike20vt

We absolutely love any pepper grilled. Like you, we put them in everything.

I grow a variety of pepper that looks like a bell, but is rated 3 for heat on a 5 scale....called Beaver Dam....it's fantastic on sandwiches.

It's the peppers making you young, man!

Nancy, Nancy, Nancy. You obviously don't know anything about me. But would expect such a response to fit your picture of the world.
I say what I think. You say what other's say, no personal opinion, no thought, just "facts" as other see them to support your original posts. Really original (sic). Pretty safe in that world, eh Nancy?
--
Dave
April 16th, 2009 Day 1 post Tea Party.
"Dioclese" <NONE> wrote:

You think? Well, I suppose we all have our little conceits.
--

- Billy

So now its conceited to have individual thought. Kinda expected something like that from Nancy. It may take a few years for most to be aware, but many people are starting to wake up now to such views opposing the very U.S Constitution. Be wary, Nancy.
--
Dave
April 16th, 2009 Day 1 post Tea Party.
"Dioclese" <NONE> wrote:

Cool, Einstein. Anything happens to me and you go to the top of the list. Want to dig a deeper hole? Whadda ya got?
Should I be concerned about the books I read, the places I go, the neighbors I speak to? Those were the worries I read about of the people residing in the Third Reich, in the Soviet Union, in Fascist Italy. Heil Michael Savage?
You enjoy being pathetic? Get help is my best suggestion.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8000763.stm Right-wing groups 'growing' in US By Jon Donnison BBC News, Washington America could be facing a surge in right-wing extremism, according to a new US government report.
Richard Poplawski, a member of a racist group, killed three police officers
The Department of Homeland Security study says the election of America's first black president and the economic slump has helped racist groups recruit.
But the report says no specific attacks are being planned by extremists. Some moderate conservatives fear the administration could use the report as an excuse to tighten gun laws and restrict freedom of speech.
Pronounced threat
The report says that high unemployment figures and home foreclosures have created a climate similar to the early 1990s when white supremacists saw a growth period.
That resurgence was stifled in 1995 after an FBI crackdown on extreme right groups following the Oklahoma City bombings which were carried out by white supremacist Timothy McVeigh.
Some extreme right websites reported a surge in membership immediately after Barack Obama's election.
The Homeland Security study says the threat posed by what it calls "lone wolves" and "small terrorist cells" is more pronounced that in previous years.
It cites an example two weeks ago when three police officers were shot dead in Pittsburgh by Richard Poplawski, who had been a member of a white supremacist group.
Some more moderate conservatives have criticised the Homeland Security study. They believe the White House could use it to justify tougher gun laws and restrictions on conservatives' freedom of speech.
The issue is being keenly debated on right-wing blogs and talk shows. Radio talk show host Michael Savage, who runs the website Savage Nation, is asking his readers whether Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano should step down for "targeting loyal, patriotic Americans as possible terrorists".
Story from BBC NEWS: http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/americas/8000763.stm
Published: 2009/04/15 16:52:55 GMT
BBC MMIX
--

- Billy
On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:43:14 +0100, bigmike20vt

I've been wondering about this.....
Can one prune pepper plants? What about defruiting slightly if too heavily laden.
3ltr pots seem awfully small, but with adequate feeding and watering, it might work. Guess one doesn't know until, eh?
Is there any way you can tier your plants, using benches, shelves, etc, thus packing more larger pots vertically, so to speak. Or hang them on a fence?
Charlie