Mildew on indoor tomato

I had some tomatos that volunteered and wound up in a 10 gallon plastic container, half buried in the garden. At the sign of heavy frost, we yanked the container out of the garden and are ripening up the good sized green tomatos on it in the front room window.
Besides for the regular tomato diseases that I always get, it's come down with a rather visible patches of grey mildew.
What's a good treatment for mildew that I can use indoors??
Dave.