Meyer's Lemon Leaf Damage and Drop

The leaves have been yellowing this past month just before a first harvest of six, nice-sized fruits. The lack of tartness was not unexpected, but the intensity of tangerine was.
If you can, please help me identify the cause and treatment of the leaf damage shown in the following images:
Top view...
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/1426/00013208ae.jpg
Bottom view...
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8586/00013215zw.jpg
3-yr old sapling from Parks Seed Planted in 12" pot of MG peat mix Sunny south window exposure Weekly rotation ~QT. of fish emulsion solution / wk Daily misting Humidity trays Safer sprayed ~7 days ago.
TIA
--
TQ

I will suggest that if you are putting a quart of water/fish emulsion solution a week in addition to daily misting into a 12" pot, you are watering to much. That is a common problem. Most people over water indoor plants. I don't think that the inclusion of fish emulsion with each watering is good either. I would back off the watering, especially in the winter. Water once, then don't water again until the soil feels dry if you put your finger 1-2" down into the pot. Also, back off of the fish emulsion to maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks. It doesn't require that much feeding. Thomas "TQ" <ToweringQs AT adelphia.net> wrote in message

Thanks for your suggestions, but I don/t think my trubbles are due to over-watering b/c I use a moisture meter and there/s no leaf curl. When the meter falls to 4, on a 1-10 scale, I add about a QT of water from the bottom.
I suspect the yellowing and subsequent leaf drop is a result of insect damage (see pictures), but I don/t see any bugs, just the damage they leave behind.
--
TQ

"There ought to be limits to freedom."
George W. Bush - May 21, 1999
Turns out I have a developing white fly population, which is causing leaf damage that/s followed by yellowing and eventual leaf drop. Sprayed with Safer IS with another treatment planned for next week.
"TQ" <ToweringQs AT adelphia.net> wrote in message

Magnesium deficiency. Give them some epsom salts.