Meyer's Lemon Leaf Damage and Drop

The leaves have been yellowing this past month just before a first harvest of six, nice-sized fruits. The lack of tartness was not unexpected, but the intensity of tangerine was.

If you can, please help me identify the cause and treatment of the leaf damage shown in the following images:

Top view...

view...
old sapling from Parks Seed Planted in 12" pot of MG peat mix Sunny south window exposure Weekly rotation ~QT. of fish emulsion solution / wk Daily misting Humidity trays Safer sprayed ~7 days ago.

TIA

Reply to
TQ

Thomas

Thanks for your suggestions, but I don/t think my trubbles are due to over-watering b/c I use a moisture meter and there/s no leaf curl. When the meter falls to 4, on a 1-10 scale, I add about a QT of water from the bottom.

I suspect the yellowing and subsequent leaf drop is a result of insect damage (see pictures), but I don/t see any bugs, just the damage they leave behind.

Reply to
TQ

Turns out I have a developing white fly population, which is causing leaf damage that/s followed by yellowing and eventual leaf drop. Sprayed with Safer IS with another treatment planned for next week.

Reply to
ToweringQs

Magnesium deficiency. Give them some epsom salts.

Roger Dewhurst