Meyer Lemon tree problem

Can anyone help me with my question?
I have a small Meyer Lemon tree that was doing very well until the past 2 weeks. The lemons are starting to lighten ,however they are spliting and falling off the tree. I am new to Florida and very new to growing citrus trees for personal use. I did have a problem with leaf miner a few months back and got something from the local nursery. Now I have this problem.
Thank you

Have you had a dry spell followed by recent rain?
David

Every year is different.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Maybe it was too far of an assumption the question was regarding this season/year/now???????????????????? Dave

Welcome to farming. Maybe someone in the NG can give you enlightenment. In the mean time, try to be philosophical. Shit happens. You have a whole year before you hit the reefs again. This NG should be used in conjunction with web searches, the local library, and the local ag advisor.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

After dry condition then jumping into wet can cause this.