Megaton Cabbage

My wife and I just made our sauerkraut for the coming year. This year, she planted a new variety, the Megaton. Excellent cabbage. Very flavorful, dense, very small hearts and easy to shred. We're going to plant them again next year.
Along with 20+ pounds of regular cabbage, we made a small experimental batch of hot pepper sauerkraut. Three pounds of shredded cabbage, three hot red banana peppers and salt. Very colorful; I'll give you a report on how it ferments and tastes when it's done.