Making progress

I have set out all but 3 of my 66 tomato plants. I have to decide which ones I want more of. My husband digs the holes with a post hole digger. Makes the setting out much easier. I need to transplant my peppers and eggplant into larger pots. I also need to get busy and mulch the tomatoes with grass clippings.
We are eating asparagus and rapini from the garden. I noticed that there were a couple of pink strawberries. Won't be long now.
--
Susan N.