Lovelock: 'We can't save the planet"

<http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_8594000/8594561.stm
We use to have an expression that sort of sums it up.
Nothing can be done however anything is possible.
--
Bill Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
"I have always looked upon decay as being just as wonderful

Also to the point...
James Lovelock: "Humans are too stupid to prevent climate change"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2010/mar/29/james-lovelock-climate-change
Charlie, making lots of Vit D and making it purty out of doors...headed fer 80 degrees today they say

Wonder why U.S.A. media has not acknowledged Lovelock and only the outsider main steam folks wonder about these issues not heard/seen. Does Australia NZ see UK media?
--
Bill Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
"I have always looked upon decay as being just as wonderful
Bill who putters wrote:

Not unless the item involves sport, blond women who cannot remember to wear underpants with short skirts or cute fluffy animals.
David