Looking for "Vegetable Gardening for Dummies" book

Good Day!
I am very interested in purchasing this book and learning how to grow vegetables and maintain a garden. I have searched every site on the net that I can find with books and cannot find this particular book :-( Does anyone have one they would be willing to sell or any other suggestions of books or websites that would teach me the art of Vegetable Gardening in simple terms/wording?
Thanks so much & have a great day! Shannon
On 14 Jan 2004 10:25:38 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gte.net (Shannon) wrote:

The book I would recommend for a beginner is:
Square Foot Gardening by Mel Bartholomew
He has very nice, very detailed information. If you get hold of the book, also be sure to read his website, as he has updated his advice in a few respects and the updated versions are on the website. One of the changes is substantive.
http://www.squarefootgardening.com
Bartholomew's way of gardening is not the *only* way to do things, but if you carefully follows his advice, you *will* have a very successful vegetable garden.
Enjoy!
Pat Meadows
NOTE: I retain the copyright to this message and I do NOT grant anyone rights to copy or distribute it elsewhere. If you are reading this message on a website, it's because the website owner has violated my copyright.
Copyright 2004 Patricia Meadows All Rights Reserved
--
To email me, remove the spam trap and type my first
name in its place.
Shannon wrote:

There actually are gardening books in the "For Dummies" series! I have links to several books on one of my gardening pages:
http://www.mindspring.com/~mtiefert/garden/info.html
Or you could go straight to www.wiley.com if you don't want me to get a teensy commission ;-)
regards,
Marj