Looking for rare seeds or plants

I am looking for Viable (Fresh) seeds the following plants:
Stelechocarpus burahol Hicksbeachia pilosa Paullinia Cupana / Sorbilis Quararibea cordata (Matisia cordata) Rubus macrocarpus
Can anyone help or know where I can locate seeds I would Greatl Appreciate the help.
Have a great holiday season and a happy, prosperous, and healthy Ne Year!
Charle
-- Charles Novak