Looking for rare seeds or plants

I am looking for Viable (Fresh) seeds the following plants:

Stelechocarpus burahol Hicksbeachia pilosa Paullinia Cupana / Sorbilis Quararibea cordata (Matisia cordata) Rubus macrocarpus

Can anyone help or know where I can locate seeds I would Greatl Appreciate the help.

Have a great holiday season and a happy, prosperous, and healthy Ne Year!

Charle

-- Charles Novak

Reply to
Charles Novak