Looking for companion plant suggestions

I am going to be planting some raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and rhubarb. Are there plants that are known to do well when planted with any of these?

Reply to
WCD

from a variety of web sites I gathered companion info

Rhubarb ========= Columbines, roses, wallflowers, garlic, onions

LOVAGE is antagonistic to Rhubarb

Red Raspberry ============= dislikes Black raspberry & Potato

Strawberries =============== Bush beans, Lettuce, Onion, pea, spinach, borage like Raspberrry. Chrysanthmum especially like strawberry

Do not plant strawberries where tomatoes, potatoes, peppers or eggplant have been grown in the past four years, because these crops carry the root rot fungus Verticillium which also attacks strawberries

Brasiccas (Broccoli, cauliflower, kohlrabi, turnips, collards, sprouts & cabbage) dislike strawberries

There are plants that are generally recommended but nothing else specific to yours.

Among others, Lamb's quarters, lemon balm, marigolds(tagetes), majoram, nasturitum, oregano, Pot Marigolds(calendula), aster DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY, 1 mile off L.I.Sound

1st Year Gardener
Reply to
DigitalVinyl