Little Lulu

Attention old people: in the little Lulu comic books, there was a recurring story line about a Lulu-type character who would go into the woods and pick buckets of delicious berries. What was the name of those fictitious berries? I'm racking my poor brain and Google hasn't been a help. As a child I used to love reading about those berries.
Anna
Anna wrote:

Anna-     I'm not an old person ;) but I did find this for you:
http://michelesworld.net/dmm2/lulu/memory.htm
One of the letters on that page from May 7th, 2003 mentions the berries you're looking for: beebleberries. Apparently there's more info elsewhere on the site, too. Hope this helps!
-Kristen

recurring
pick
Yay! Thank you.