Little black beetles in runner flowers.

Hello people, first timer here, sorry if this subject has been covered before but the problem is I have numerous little black beetles is and around the flowers of my runners...no, there not black fly...was wondering if there's any truth in the rumour that they put the bee's off doing there duty.....also is it wise to give these little black things a squirt if soapy water or will that also do more harm than good regarding the bee's.....

Thanks in advance....steve.....cambridge uk

-- tevo

tevo