Lemon Tree

Hi, have just joined and wonder if anybody can help with our probably dying or dead lemon tree.

The tree is about 4 foot high, in a container and we have had it for 5 years. It has aways lived outside, on a sheltered south facing patio, covered in fleece for winter without problems. This year the tree has lost all its leaves and has definite die back on the branches, they are brown. The main trunk and a couple of branches are still green, but there is no sign of life so far, not one new shoot.

Have we lost it, do I prune the dead branches, fertilse, in fact is there any hope at all, would hate to see it die.

Thank you for any help

Reply to
Dennie

Where are you? Has the tree been watered? If so, how much and how often?

Reply to
Thos