Lemon Balm

I ahve lemon Balm roaming freely inside of a small area where I also have a Japanese lacy leaf maple and snap dragons growing. I already transplanted it once to an area where it may freely roam without any concern, but it obviously left babies, anyway do I need to worry? Will it take over there and if so what is the proper earth friendly fix for this? Thanks for any info!

Reply to
Sissy

Lemon Balm takes over. :-) The best thing to do with your excess is to gently dig it up by the roots with lots of soil, stick them into pots and take them to your local nursery.

I once did some trading with them! 2 of my plants for 1 of their other herbal plants that I needed! I think I traded it for Basil if I remember correctly.

K.

Reply to
Katra

lemon balm, like many of its sisters, will grow where it wants and no matter how many times you move it, it'll always leave young 'uns behind. at times, they'll even get up and move themselves if they don't like where you've planted 'em. don't laugh!! it's TRUE!!

Reply to
<bluesalyxx