Leggy Potato Halm

Hi
This is my first post here, so I hope you will forgive me if thi answer has already been answered elsewhere.
Anyway, enough of the groveling!
The halm on my maincrop potatoes is very leggy. It stands about 2 f tall. My first and second earlies however look great. Has anyone an idea what's going on?
Cheers Pet
-- FunkyM8

This can be caused by poor storage of the seed potato where the temperature has fallen to zero or below. The other main reason for this is a virus.
PDM
PDM;796734 Wrote:

Thank you for your reply PDM
You are probably right on the virus front. All my seed was store inside and in the same place so the frosting look unlikely. It woul seem that buying "certified" seed is no sort of guarantee of qualit anymore. Why am I not surprised?
Cheers Pet
-- FunkyM8