Le Sigh

I pulled up 4 tomato plants tonight, 2 Brandywines, a Black from Tula, and a Wapsipinicon Peach Tomato.
Early Blight came very early, what with the rain and the cold.
I was really loooking forward to trying one of those Wapsipinicon Peach Tomatos, too.
I probably should have pulled up a yellow current tomato, but it has so many tomatoes starting to show color, I thought I'd try and limp it along.
<sigh>
Penelope

Oh, it's about the blight. I thought from the header you were one of the prematurely celebrating froggies who had the smiles wiped off their faces in Singapore yesterday.
London 2012, bring it on. :-))
Steve
On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 08:26:37 +0100, "shazzbat"

Nope, just a Pepe Le Pew fan.
Penelope, Le meow, le pant, le sigh...
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

You like le skunks madame? ;-)
--
Steve
Ever notice that putting the and IRS together makes "theirs"?

I like le amorous cartoon skunks.
Penelope, less le real pew that way.
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

=================Did you try a preventive spraying program using chlorothalonil AKA Daconil? ==================
On 7 Jul 2005 05:44:03 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

We've had a bit of a wet summer, more days with rain than without lately. Sprays get washed off about as soon as they're sprayed on.
Penelope

Greenhouse.......
--
Om.

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 12:51:05 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet

Ah, I could have stewed tomatoes!
I appreciate that you're trying to help, but mostly I wanted to whine some to someone who wouldn't look at me strangely when I nattered on about things like blights and Brandywines.
Penelope

I am on my way out to pick all the mature tomatoes before they split. We had 3.5" of rain yesterday.
--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation,

Wow, that's a lot! Was it Tropical Storm Cindy?
I hate to wish bad weather on anyone, but I'm really hoping Dennis stays west of South Carolina.
Penelope

Yes. I am in NC due north of Charlotte. I also hope Dennis stays west or just out of here.
--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation,
On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 11:23:20 -0400, Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

Well according to the news right now (1:14 P.M.) it will be coming in on the border of Al. and Fla. panhandle.
Too dam close to me. I still haven't finished cleaning up after Ivan. Pan Ohco
Penelope Periwinkle Wrote:

We have had a very dry summer and it looks like we will get some o Dennis rain here in Arkansas. I don't want to see anyone have an damage but I sure do need the rain here. I have been having to water m gardens too much
-- Maryc