kiwi

Last year I planted 3 kiwis next to my pergola. The male on the center post is doing terrific. The female on the northern post is doing alright and I replaced the female on the southern post this spring with another female. Now it appears like the southern female is dying again. The best I can say is the southern kiwis get sun burnt and die. What can I do to save it?

Reply to
Brian Trueman