Killex could not kill Broadleaf plantain?

I spray killex on my law. It killed all the weed but did not phase the Blackseed plantain. Any idea why that would be?
Try looking at www.scotts.com
They have a section about weeds and which product (theirs, of course!) is recommended for which weed. The information we found there helped us get rid of nut grass.
Lynn

"Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets, but humbler folk may circumvent this restriction if they know how. To plant a pine, for example, one need be neither god nor poet; one need only own a good shovel. By virtue of this curious loophole in the rules, any clodhopper may say: Let there be a tree--and there will be one"
Aldo Leopold